"The forum for ergonomists and human factors specialists."
- Mobility-Advisor.com: Live More Independently
Educational resource with information on wheelchairs, scooters, wheel chair sports, disabled travel, and other mobility aids to enhance the lives of individuals of all ages who need mobility assistance.
- The Wheelchair Site
Information on various types of wheelchairs, wheelchair manufacturers and wheelchair travel.
- National Institute Of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
Chronic Pain Information Page
- American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association
Links We Think You'll Like
- Independent Living Institute
This web site is dedicated to promoting disabled people's self-determination. Although based in Sweden, their information and links are valuable all over our small world.
- "AbilityHub"- Assistive Technology Solutions.
This web site will direct you to adaptive equipment and alternative methods available for accessing computers.
- "The Boulevard"- An assistive Technology Expo!
links to many fine sources of assistive devices.
- "The Wheelchair Site" offers much information about wheelchairs and
links to many fine wheelchair related sites.
The above list of informative links will be changing regularly. If you have an informative link to suggest please