Fist Grip, Easi Grip Ergonomic Garden Tools
The Natural Way To Hold A Tool.
Fist Grip Tools Are Easy To Use Because:
* The unique handle design helps prevent injury to the hand and wrist, with a 'Natural Grip'.
* All metal parts are made of 100% stainless steel. The advantage of stainless steel is that it does not rust, and slides easily through soil.
* Each Fist Grip tool weighs about one half pound. Carrying and using a heavier tool, no matter how well made, reduces your gardening efficiency.
* Color: the bright yellow/green handles let you find a tool that you have put down in your garden, or tool shed. Yellow was selected as a 'not natural' color that will stand out.
* Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty.
Add On Handles:
* Attach to your other tools for maximun comfort
* Use on hoes, rakes, mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, and more.
* Less bending and twisting of your upper body with these handles.
* Use two handles on a long shaft tool for most comfort. handles
The Arm Support:
* Use on all of the above tools to provide greater leverage and stability.
* Attach in to any Fist Grip tool or handle.
* Add the strength in your arm to that of your fist grip.
* Reduce pressure on your hand and wrist.
* Move the Arm Support from one tool to another.